5 features about iPad Mini
The announcement of Apple’s iPad Mini is right around the corner. Speculations are rife about the device, especially regarding its hardware and price-range. According to iMore, the Cupertino-based company may go the way of the MacBook Air, and introduce an ‘iPad Air’ that is smaller, more portable, lighter, and features a screen that doesn’t have retina display.
Apple has reportedly sent out invites for a special event on October 23, at which the firm is likely to unveil a smaller version of its iPad. The invite, headlined “We’ve got a little more to show you”, said the Apple event will take place on October 23rd at the California Theater in San Jose.
5 features about iPad Mini -
1. Looks - As per media reports the iPad Mini will look more like an extended version of the iPod Touch than a scaled-down iPad. There are also reports that the iPad Mini will have slimmer bezels along its sides. Many websites have even said that the iPad Mini will be astonishingly thinner and lighter than its competitors.
2. Design - When it comes to design, Apple has never disappointed its fans. It is widely expected that iPad will have a seven-inch screen, making it a direct competitor of Google’s Nexus tablet.
3. Display - There is no specification about the superiority in display of the device. But reports suggest that the device is expected to have a 7.85-inch screen, compared with the existing iPad’s 10-inch display.
4. Connectivity - Apple is expected to give iPad Mini Wi-Fi and LTE Models. The LTE version of the tab will cost you USD 100 more. An 8GB iPad Mini with Wi-Fi only is expected to be price around USD 250.
5. Price - Apple has always kept its gadgets in the premium price level. But the iPad mini is touted to be in a tad lower price range, as per reports. Perhaps the breakneck price competition is behind this setting. The device is likely to be price in the USD 250 to USD 300.