Google April Fool Pranks 2010
Get ready to be fooled and don’t feel bad about it. Its the April Fool’s Day, have fun and make a fool out of yourself and others! Here are some of the collection of Google Pranks and other online pranks which i noticed today on net. This is a compilation post from various sources on net.
So here goes the list of pranks:
1) Problogger: Problogger Acquired by Google.
2) Google Books 3D: This might look very convincing but its not real. Don’t run for your 3D goggles like I did, you’ll be disappointed.
6) Google Wave wave notification: Google Wave wave notification is a real life notification of your Google Waves. You can select your notifiers from the web and Ashton Kutcher is one of them. Here is official video of Google Wave wave notifications. With wave notifications for Google Wave, you’ll never miss another update in your inbox. Watch our demo video below, and help us test this new feature!
6) Google Voice search for animals: This next prank is from Google Japan. Now Google Voice Android application will be able to translate voices of animals. Here is the official video of this prank.
7) Google Mail (Gmail) : Its Gmail birthday today, check out the screen shot of the login page that i came across today.
We will keep Updating this post with New Pranks when noticed, meanwhile do share us your findings too, we would love to add it up here, crediting your name.